Using the BBB Logo
To ensure that the BBB logo, brand and our reputation is not misused we have implemented some rules as to how BBB Accredited Businesses may use the BBB logo. The following are some simple tips and rules for all Accredited Businesses:
1) All Accredited Businesses must ensure that all advertising they participate in conforms to the BBB Code of Advertising. Available for review online at http://www.bbb.org/us/code-of-advertising/
2) As a BBB Accredited Business you may state at any time in words that you are a “BBB Accredited Business.”
3) As a BBB Accredited Business you may display the BBB Accredited Business decal at your place of business, at trade shows and on your business owned vehicles. Decals are distributed via your “Welcome & Renewal” kits. To request additional decals please contact Wendy at 250.386.6348 ext 109 or via email at email@example.com.
4) You may advertise (via print, radio, television) your accreditation within the BBB serving Vancouver Island’s service area ONLY. Please note there is a specific print advertising logo available digitally for inclusion on printed materials. You may request a copy of this logo by contacting Wendy at 250.386.6348 ext 109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click here to download a copy of the BBB Accredited Business logo (NOTE: These logos are NOT for online use).
5) All Accredited Businesses are eligible to promote their BBB Accreditation online. For more information about the benefits of promoting your BBB Accreditation click here.
You may display the BBBOnline Dynamic Seal and accreditation statement anywhere on your web site or on sites where you advertise, provided that your seal properly links to your current/live BBB Business Review. Businesses that wish to advertise their BBB Accreditation online are advised to request their “BBB Online Dynamic Seal” by contacting Wendy at 250.386.6348 ext 109 or via email at email@example.com.
6) If you are a Torch Award Finalist or winner you may advertise or announce this achievement with prior approval from the BBB of Vancouver Island. You may at anytime state the following in words “[Winner/Finalist} of [Year] Torch Award for [Category].” A Torch Award winner and finalist graphic/logo is available for inclusion on print materials. Should you wish to advertise your achievement please contact Wendy at 250.386.6348 ext 109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: You may advertise your Torch Award achievement indefinitely, but for only as long as your business maintains a B rating with BBB.
7) BBB is available to review any and all of your advertising materials to ensure your business complies with BBB Code of Advertising and the terms and conditions of BBB logo use.
8) If for any reason your Accreditation status is terminated you must immediately remove all BBB Accredited Business logos and decals and the BBBOnline Dynamic Seal from all places your businesses advertises.