1. Login to your Facebook account and click on your Facebook business Page link located in the left navigation. Then click on Edit Page.
2. Next, type Static HTML: iframe tabs in the search box located at the top of your Facebook page. It will bring up a page that lists available Apps. You will want to click on the View App button next to it and then on Go to App located at the top of the page. In the next step, the app brings you to a page that is titled: Add Static HTML: iFrame tabs? … choose your page from the
3. Once you add the app, you will be able to click on the Edit link located directly below the Static HTML app. The next page that comes up will give you the option to give the Tab a title (you’ll probably want to name it something like Our BBB Rating or BBB Accredited). Once you name it, click save and go back to the normal viewing of your page.
You should now see a link to your Tab on the left hand side of your Facebook page. Click on it.
4. Next, add your seal code in the HTML text area. If you would like any text to appear below or above your seal, just add it accordingly before or after your seal code. If you would like your seal and/or text centered on the page, addbefore your code and add after your code. When finished, click Save.
5. You’re finished. The seal will now appear when a user clicks on that tab.